WHY WORK WITH JMB LAW?
in problem solving
Modern & Up-to-Date Law Services
We're not your traditional law firm. We use the latest technology and legal skills to ensure you get the most modern council.
Past Experience & Continuous Learning
We effectively merge our in-depth experience with constant efforts to educate ourselves to help you achieve your desired goals.
Efficient and Modern Office Practices
We ensure time spent on your case is incredibly efficient. We utilize the latest and most effective methodologies to service our clients.
We Are Also Business Owners
We know what it takes to own a business. We combine that knowledge with law to provide you with the most effective results for your business.
Professional Associations/Community Involvement (Present and Past):
- Young People in Business
- Kelowna Bar Association, Past-President
- Rotary Club of Kelowna
- Canadian Home Builders Association
- Canadian Bar Association, Young Lawyers Okanagan Section, Past-Chair
- Canadian Bar Association, Commercial & Real Estate, Past-Legislative Liaison
- Canadian Bar Association, Wills & Trusts, Past-president
- Canadian Bar Association, Awards Committee, Chair
- CBA Branch Committee Member
- Kelowna Chambers of Commerce
- Yale County Bench and Bar Dinner Committee
- Going Pro Bono – Pro Bono Clinic
- Okanagan Young Professionals Collective
- Urban Development Institute - Okanagan
- East Meets West Children’s Foundation
- Kelowna Chambers Top 40 Under 40
- Law School mentor
- Local High school job shadows
- Regional Law Day
- Raiser a Reader fundraisers
- Salvation Army Bell Ringer
In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her husband, their 6 year old Weimaraner and 2 year old Boxer and friends. She enjoys running, cycling, hiking, wakeboarding, snowboarding, skating, wine touring, gardening, cooking, weight training and riding her Harley Davidson Rocker and taking in what the beautiful Okanagan Valley has to offer.